Sunday, July 31, 2011

Overall chocolate rating rescaling complete

This evening I finished updating all of our prior reviews with the new 1.0 to 10.0 overall chocolate ratings. If you notice any without the updated overall rating, please let me know. I haven't yet updated our Best Chocolate Values page with the new ratings, but will do so soon.

Note that we also have a backlog of about half a dozen individual chocolate bar reviews to post, as well as another ranking (this one of chocolates made from 100% cacao), so expect more soon.

2 comments:

  1. I applaud your move to a 1-10 rating scale. This upgrade makes your ratings so much more useful (to me at least). Nice work! This is still my "go to" chocolate review source!

    P.S.- Good job on the pictures too. It sounds like Lindy does those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yes, Lindy takes nearly all of the pictures, and the best photos are all hers.

    ReplyDelete